LAST SLIDE HERE BECAUSE OOPS I HIT LIMIT
don’t ask about my hobbies
OH MY GOD YES
And it’s back.
I’M NOT EVEN IN THIS FANDOM BUT OMG
I’M CRYING OH MY GOD
Take a look at a brand-new Van Gogh painting
After years of languishing in a Norwegian attic, a full-size canvas painted by the widely-renowned master has been confirmed after a thorough review of its authenticity.
The first of its kind to be discovered since 1928, “Sunset at Montmajour,” the painting will be displayed at the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam starting Sept. 24.
Photo: Peter Dejong / Associated Press
What if Disney renamed all their other princess movies to random adjectives like they did with Tangled, Brave and Frozen?
Favourite Lord of the Rings locations…
The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.
↳ Seascapes Series: Ivan Aivazovsky, 1817 – 1900
Moving Through Color
These breathtaking tree tunnels are famous in their perspective countries, standing as a testament to time and beauty:
- Wisteria Tunnel, Tochigi, Japan - Ashikaga Flower Park in Tochigi is one of the best places to admire different varieties of wisteria.
- Dark Hedges, County Antrim, Northern Ireland - This beautiful avenue of beech trees was planted by the Stuart family in the 18th century, and is one of the most photographed natural phenomena in the country.
- Tunnel of Love, Kleven, Ukraine - This luscious green tunnel provides passage for a private train that provides wood to a local factory. The tunnel is also used by lovers to make a wish – it is said that if they are sincere in their love, their wishes will come true.
- Ginkgo Tree Tunnel, Tokyo, Japan - Around 65,000 ginkgo trees line the streets of Tokyo; they are known as “the bearer of hope”, since some of them survived the bombing of Hiroshima. This tree tunnel is located in the outer garden of Meiji Shrine.
- Jacarandas Walk, Johannesburg, South Africa - The Jacaranda trees explode into full blossom every October, turning the walk into a purple paradise.
- Point Reyes, California, United States - Bishop pine, douglas fir and coast redwood are all to be found in this atmospheric part of the Pacific Coast.
- Ashdown Forest, West Sussex, England - Much of the tree cover in the South Downs area was razed thousands of years ago, but some thickly-wooded areas remain.
- Sena De Luna, Spain - A small Spanish village in the province of Castile and León, Sena De Luna is home to around 450 people.